I am planning to get back into the groove of regularly posting my original recipes, photos, and other content. But in the meantime, I thought I'd jump back into blogging by sharing some back-logged food photography favorites and a super fun giveaway of some sushi-shaped earrings! I have to be honest...this might have been a product review rather than a giveaway if I had pierced ears. But my loss is your gain, so I hope you'll take advantage of all the many ways to enter!
These earrings and other adorable food jewelry are hand-sculpted from polymer clay by the talented Amelia of The Frippery Factory. Her work has been featured at the Walker Art Center's (one of the "top 5" modern art museums in the US) gift shop, and it's my delight to share her charming work here. If you like these earrings, be sure to check out her site for other interesting designs based on foods including linguine frutti di mare and French macarons. To enter, do as many of the following as you want and leave a separate comment for each thing you do! Please also make sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you win. The giveaway is limited to mailing addresses in the US and will close on July 4 at midnight; the winner will then be announced shortly thereafter.
- Leave a comment that you'd like to win these earrings.
- Like 6 Bittersweets on Facebook, then leave a comment telling me you did or already do.
- Like The Frippery Factory on Facebook, then leave a comment telling me you did or already do.
- Subscribe to this blog, then leave a comment telling me you did or already do.
- Follow 6 Bittersweets on Twitter, then leave a comment telling me you did or already do so, including your Twitter name.
- Follow The Frippery Factory on Twitter, then leave a comment telling me you did or already do so, including your Twitter name.
- Tweet about this giveaway, tagging me @6bittersweets, then leave a comment telling me including a link to the post.
Noodle Soup with Poached Egg Photograph by Aya Brackett
Ruffled Wedding Cake by City View Bakehouse
Baked Bread and Butter Pudding Photograph from Painting With Food
Momofuku Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Bars with Blueberries from Bakers Royale
Broccoli and Pumpkin Tempura with Soy and Mirin from BBC Good Food
Strawberry Peanut Butter Milkshake from Green Kitchen Stories
Pasta E Fagioli from TasteAu
Moroccan Mint Tea from Saveur
Grilled Corn on the Cob with BBQ Butter Photograph from Marcus Hay (Stylist)
Grilled Sliders and Skewers Photographs from Dietlind Wolf (Stylist)
Vera Wang-Inspired Wedding Cake by The Cake Whisperer
Raspberry Ice Cream Mini Pies from Sweet Tooth
Valrhona Hot Chocolate from HomeMadeS
Bird Cage Wedding Cake by Lark Cake Shop