Today I'm giving away an Escali Primo Digital Multifunctional Scale. I've had mine for over 3 years and find it indispensable for everything from macarons to cake pops (I make my cake balls 32 g each) to cake layers (I weigh my pans to make sure they have equal amounts of batter). I'm offering you the same scale I use at home 'cause I love it's compact size, light weight, and durability. A scale is especially useful for consistently measuring ingredients that are easily compacted (like flour) and for cooking for foreign recipes without having to convert measurement units (this scale can be switched between grams and ounces). As I mentioned above, I've had mine over 3 years and have yet to run out of power or have any error even once.
- Leave a comment telling me what you'd cook or bake with the help of a digital scale.
- Like 6 Bittersweets on Facebook, then leave a comment telling me you did or already do.
- Subscribe to this blog, then leave a comment telling me you did or already do.
- Follow 6 Bittersweets on Twitter, then leave a comment telling me you did or already do and including your Twitter name.
- Link to this giveaway on Facebook, then leave a comment telling me and including a link to the post.
- Tweet about this giveaway, tagging me @6bittersweets and linking this giveaway, then leave a comment telling me and including a link to the post.
- Blog about this giveaway, then leave a comment telling me and including a link to the post.
RECIPE SHOUT-OUT (3)
The Capitol Baker - Fudgy Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies
Inspired by Homemade Irish Cream
Semisweetie - Irish Cupcakes with Homemade Baileys
Our Italian Kitchen - Bailey’s Irish Cream
Mind Over Batter – Irish Cream Ice Cream
Inspired by Tart Lemon Lilikoi (Passionfruit) Bars
Francis E. Weber - Tart Lemon Lilikoi Bars
Inspired by Chocolate Chunk Challah and French Toast
Tastes of Home - Easy Brioche Braids and French Toast
Inspired by Spaghetti with Vodka Cream Sauce
Whisk. Write. Repeat. - Spaghetti with Vodka Cream Sauce
Une-Deux Senses - Pasta with Vodka Cream Sauce
Inspired by Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Cupcake Toppers
Inspired by Mojito Cupcakes
Cupcake z Prahy - Mojito Cupcakes
Inspired by S’mores Cupcakes
Teacher by Day - Chef by Night - S’mores Cupcakes
It’s the Cookie Monster - S’mores Cupcakes
Inspired by Lemon Party Macarons
I Heart Baking - Hello Kitty Macarons
Inspired by Raspberry Lemonade Bars
Sweetly Serendipity - Raspberry Lemonade Bars
Sinfully Spicy - Plum Ginger Bars
Inspired by Strawberry Cream Cake
Laurenliptease - Strawberry Cream Cake
Inspired by Mango Crab Gazpacho
Photo-copy Ann - Mango Crab Gazpacho
Inspired by Coconut Cupcakes with Pineapple Curd
Persnickety Palate - Piña Colada Cupcakes
Inspired by Tiramisu Cupcakes
Only Cupcakes - Tiramisu Cupcakes
Inspired by Chocolate Nutella Alfajores
Plaukia laivas of Supermama.lt Forums - Chocolate Nutella Alfajores
Inspired by Homemade Wheat Thins
Not the Kitchen Sink! - Homemade Cinnamon Sugar Wheat Thins
Inspired by Cookies N’ Cream Owl Cupcakes
Experiments of a Housewife - Rich Chocolate Cake with Pink Swiss Meringue Buttercream and Chocolate Frosting